The Muscle Maximizer

Posted by : Unknown Sunday, June 2, 2013

 Day I wanted to write about professional topics like diets and training programsoverall and at the same time about my own experience and struggles. I believe it's time to decide and I choose my own life. I want to become somebody in the bodybuilding, fitness and nutrition field and it's impossible if I choose to give you articles like "10 ways to stay on a diet" or "should you use gloves or not" - no, enough!From now on you'll read about my training programs, how I changed, what tricks and tips did I come up with, because they work and I can prove it!

I have the worst body type when it comes to weight loss - I am an endomorph. What does it exactly mean? I have wide hips and shoulders, huge legs and am not very tall. I gain mass EXTREMELY fast, both muscle and fat, and am naturally very strong. It may seem great for some of you, but it's not. We endomorphs struggle with our slow metabolism our whole lives. We eat, we get fat; we train, we get fat and grow lots of muscle; we stick to a well-thought-out diet and train our asses off - we lose fat and gain muscle at the same time! I think it's called "body recomposition" and many people say it's impossible. It's not, and we are the living examples. The problem is, you won't see many fit endomorphs, because our natural state is being fat.

I'll show you now my before and after pics. The first one is from my worst state - over 120 kg (265 lbs) and the second set from last few days - 97 kg (214 lbs). I'm 5 feet 10 and 23 years old (some additional info). First pic is from last year and there's nothing I'm more ashamed of.


I won't make any other pic for now, because I want to show you everything, and for now I need to lose few kg more and wait for the loose skin to shrink back.

What you can see is halfway of my transformation. I've lost many kgs, got into pretty nice shape and feel great. Now it's time to lose even more fat and start building clean muscle.

Next articles will be about my diet, training program and habits. I want you to know that transformation is hard work but it's a great work. I was transforming all my life and I hope my experience will help you find your own way to win ;)

This time I'd like you to leave comments. I want to know what is your opinion on my transformation :)

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

the muscle maximizer

What is the best solution in your opinion between these solutions at the bottom


Translate

Total Pageviews

Popular Post

Blogger templates

- Copyright © bodybuilding and fitness and weightlosss -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -